Made with our ultra-premium Dark Chocolate Baking Drops and topped with a White Chocolate Cookie Bark frosting, these not-too-sweet, not-to-bitter cupcakes are the ultimate dessert for cookies and cream lovers!
- ¾ cup (95g) All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup (42g) Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Espresso Powder or Instant Espresso
- ¾ tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temperature
- ½ cup (100g) Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup (100g) Packed Light Brown Sugar
- ⅓ cup (80ml) Vegetable or Canola Oil (or Melted Coconut Oil)
- 2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup (120ml) Buttermilk, at room temperature
- ½ cup (100g) Galerie au Chocolat Dark Chocolate Semi-Sweet 60% Baking Drops, chopped
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 4 cups Powdered Sugar (or more, depending on desired consistency)
- ¾ cup Galerie au Chocolat White Chocolate Cookie Bark, chopped
- ¼ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
Directions – Cupcakes:
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (177˚C). Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Line a second pan with 2 liners – this recipe makes about 14 cupcakes. Set aside.
- Whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, oil, and vanilla together until completely smooth.
- Pour half of the wet ingredient into the dry ingredients.
- Then the other half in the buttermilk. Gently whisk for a few seconds. Repeat with the remaining of wet ingredients and buttermilk. Add the chopped baking drops and stir until just combined; do not overmix. The batter will be thin.
- Pour or spoon the batter into liners. Fill only halfway to avoid spilling over the sides or sinking.
- Bake for 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before frosting.
Directions – Frosting:
- Put the chopped White Chocolate Cookie Bark into a small bowl. Heat the chocolate in 30 second increments in the microwave set to 60% power. Stir after each increment, and continue to heat 30 seconds at a time, until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Set aside and allow to completely cool.
- Once the Chocolate Cookie Bark mixture has cooled, sift the powdered sugar over the butter, in a large bowl. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Measure the whipping cream into a cup and stir in the vanilla extract into the cream. With the mixer running on low speed, gradually pour the cream mixture the bowl.
- Once the cream mixture has been incorporated into the frosting, fold on the melted (but cooled) chocolate until incorporated. Increase the mixer speed to medium-high and beat frosting for an additional 3 minutes.
- Makes about 2 1/2 cups of a medium consistency frosting, which is very spreadable and creamy.
- For a stiff decorator Frosting: add more powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, until desired consistency (about another cup or so.)
- For a thinner consistency, add about 1/2 cup less powdered sugar.
Must-try Rosh Hashanah Pareve Recipe ! Complete your Rosh Hashanah feast with these decadent Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Nutty Honey Brownies made with our finest Pareve Pure Dark Chocolate Bars.
- 2 x Pareve Pure Dark Chocolate Bars 100g (200g total)
- 150g margarine
- 200g honey
- 50g dark brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. fine salt
- 3 large eggs
- 70g cornstarch
- 35g almond meal
- 150g assorted nuts coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 170c degrees and grease the pan.
- In a large bowl place butter and chocolate and melt in the microwave or over double boiler until everything is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add honey, sugar and salt and whisk until the mixture is uniform.
- Add the eggs one at a time, stirring between additions.
- Add cornstarch and almond meal and mix just until incorporated.
- Add nuts and fold in gently until evenly dispersed in the batter.
- Pour the batter into the pan, and smooth the top.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes or until set at the margins but still slightly soft in the center.
- Cool completely at room temperature and cut into squares of desired size.
How do you make the classic S’MORES even better? Try using our delicious premium chocolate! Keep them sweet with our Milk Chocolat Bar, or give them a healthy twist with our No Sugar Added Milk Chocolate Bar.
What you’ll need :
- Honey graham crackers
- Milk Chocolat Bar / No Sugar Added Milk Chocolate Bar, broken into pieces
- Large marshmallows, cut horizontally
- Pinch kosher salt
Oven baked instructions :
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay half of the graham crackers on a cookie sheet. Cover with our indulgent Chocolate, add a pinch of salt and top with the horizontally cut marshmallows.
- Bake until the marshmallows are puffed and turn golden brown, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the remaining graham crackers, pressing down slightly to make an irresistibly gooey sandwich.
- Serve immediately, while still warm. Enjoy!
Recette d’écorce au Chocolat Blanc Matcha Riz Soufflé & Noix de Coco revisitée
Satisfy your matcha cravings by garnishing our delicious White Chocolate Matcha Puffed Rice & Coconut bar with pomegranate seeds and almonds just because this beautiful item placed third in its division at the 2018 International Chocolate Awards. #HappyNationalJustBecauseDay
- 1 barre de Chocolat Blanc Matcha Riz Soufflé et Noix de Coco, hachée finement
- Une poignée de graines de grenade
- Une poignée d’amandes
- Chauffez une petite casserole avec un pouce d’eau à feu vif jusqu’à ce que l’eau mijote doucement. Réduisez le feu pour maintenir ce mijotage. Placez un grand bol en métal sur la casserole d’eau et ajoutez le chocolat haché. Veillez à ne pas laisser l’eau ou la vapeur toucher le chocolat.
- Remuer jusqu’à ce que tout le chocolat ait fondu.
- Incorporer la moitié des graines de grenade et la moitié des amandes au chocolat fondu puis verser le mélange sur une plaque de cuisson tapissée de papier sulfurisé. Ajoutez le reste des graines de grenade et d’amande sur le dessus et appuyez doucement sur les garnitures afin de vous assurer qu’elles collent.
- Laisser refroidir le tout pendant 2 heures à température ambiante ou 20 minutes au réfrigérateur avant de la trancher. Servir à température ambiante.